TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSPECTION REPORT AND QUOTATION
- THIS IS AN INSPECTION REPORT ONLY – recommending, type size and installation of doors suitable for the job.
- The details in the report are subject to any alteration or preparation to be carried out by client as specified on front of this report
- Where openings are not completed or actual measurements cannot be taken on site, the door sizes and costs given in this report are estimated only and would be
subject to revision when accurate measurements can be taken on completion of the opening.
- Delivery date is estimated as accurately as possible in good faith under existing conditions.
We shall not be liable to penalties or damages for failure to deliver in the
estimated time unless specifically accepted us in this quotation.
- Where doors are made to suit, floor levels, lintel heights or opening sizes quarantined by the
client, any departure from the given sizes will be responsibility of the client
as will be any costs involved in alteration of made doors.
- The installation costs cover only the work specified in the report and not, unless specifically stated, include rectification of existing out of square openings or removal of
old doors and fittings or electricity or gas fittings or the like.
- Whilst the Company and its Erectors will not be responsible for the failure by cracking or
collapsing from any cause whatsoever of any masonry or rendered surface
while drilling or fixing, reasonable care will be taken while drilling or fixing.
- Prices firm for thirty (30) days from date of quotation.
- All goods are sold with the understanding they remain the property of A1 Automate until they are
fully paid. All installations are C.O.D. If no payment on the day, there will be an additional fee of $75
- No refund of deposit accepted on any door that has been made to measure.
A) MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY WILL BE A PERIOD FOR 1 year 2 years Refer to Hand Booklet
b) LABOUR WARRANTY APPLIES FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS ONLY.
c) SERVICE CALLS UNDER WARRANTY ARE TO BE CARRIED OUT MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM TO 4PM ONLY
- All sectional doors are supplied woodgrain texture for added strength. Smooth finish doors are more prevalent to metal distortion.
- 6 months warranty only for sectional doors springs
- Progress payment required for building sites
- REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE: We recommend your garage door and motor should be serviced every twelve (12) months.
Existing Doors and motors fitted with new components or parts may cause fatigue or unforeseen problems.